- 1/2 kg potato
- ¼ cup butter/ margarine
- ¼ cup evap milk
- 1 pack (4 g) Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ kg ground pork/ beef ( or combination of both)
- 100 g sweet ham, diced
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 pouch (115 g) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch (divided)
- ½ cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushroom , drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- ¾ to 1 cup water
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Corn Oil
- ½ pack (4 g pack) WOW Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ¼ tsp sesame oil (optional)
- 1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Cane Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1. Boil potatoes with peel with enough water until just tender. Drain and peel. While still hot , add butter, milk and WOW Sarap Seasonings. Mash until thick . Set aside.
- 2. Marinate beef for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Mix with half of cornstarch.
- 3. Saute garlic and meat for 10 minutes or until oil comes out. Add UFC Mushrooms and remaining ingredients . Cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until meat is tender and mixture is slightly dry. Thicken with dissolved cornstarch if desired.
- 4. Pour meat mixture into 8 x 11 Flatten. Top with layer of mashed potatoes . If desired, bake for 10 minutes.