- 350 g fettuccine/ spaghetti pasta, cooked (reserve 1 cup pasta broth)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 50 g bacon , sliced (1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ pc beef bouillon cube
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Corn/ Palm Oil
- ½ cup cream
- 1 pc egg yolk
- 1/2 cup UFC Pieces and Stems Mushroom
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper( to taste)
- 1. Sprinkle cooked pasta with half of Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- 2. Heat bacon until oil comes out. Set aside bacon.
- 3. In the same pan, add Golden Fiesta Corn Oil. Saute garlic, beef cube and UFC Mushrooms. Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper to taste. Add cream and pasta broth. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 4. Add half of bacon and remaining Parmesan cheese. Allow to simmer. Serve topped with parsley, bacon and cheese.