Required cooking skill level
- preparation time
- cooking time
- 1 onion
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp UFC Salt
- 1 tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1. Rinse 1 onion and cut into 1/4 inch rings. Separate the rings and set aside.
- 2. In a bowl, combine 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking powder, and 1 tsp salt. Toss each onion ring into the mix to coat.
- 3. In another bowl, combine the remaining flour mixture with 1 egg, 1 cup milk, and 1 tsp ground pepper. Coat each onion, then dip in bread crumbs.
- 4. Deep-fry until golden brown then drain on paper towels.
- 5. Serve with UFC Tamis Anghang Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.