Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
ORANGE CHICKEN SAUCE
- ¾ cup Water
- ½ tablespoons Orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons UFC Banana Catsup
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch diluted in 1 tablespoon water
- 250 grams Chicken breast fillet
- 1 tablespoon Datu Puti Fish Sauce
- 1 cup Cold water with 4 pieces ice cubes
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 Prepare Orange Chicken Sauce by combining water, orange juice concentrate, Jufran Sweet Chili Sauce, UFC Banana Catsup and brown sugar in a saucepan.
- 2 Bring to a boil, then thicken with the cornstarch mixture. Set aside.
- 3 Cut chicken into 1” strips and roughly score each piece. Season the chicken with Datu Puti Fish Sauce.
- 4 Dip chicken in ice water and flour. Repeat twice.
- 5 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a deep-frying pan, then deep-fry chicken. Set aside.
- 6 Toss fried chicken into the Orange Chicken Sauce, until evenly coated
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.