Required cooking skill level
20minutes preparation time
30minutes cooking time
- ¼ kg chicken breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Patis
- 1 cup ice water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- ½ cup water
- 2 Tbsp UFC Banana Catsup
- 2 Tbsp UFC Sweet Chili Sauce
- ½ Tbsp orange juice concentrate (or 3 Tbsp fresh orange juice)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch , dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- 1. Season chicken with Datu Puti Patis . Dip chicken slices in ice water, then roll in flour. Repeat twice. Deep-fry chicken in Golden Fiesta Oil until golden brown. Set aside
- 2. Combine remaining ingredients . Simmer until thick. Pour over chicken .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.