Required cooking skill level
60minutes cooking time
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 250 g Boneless Chicken Thighs, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 medium Onions, diced
- 2 packs UFC Fun Chow Seafood Yang Chow
- 2 cups washed rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 pack UFC Ready Recipes Afritada
- 1 Can UFC Green Peas
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper Diced or Strips
- 1. Heat oil and add chicken. Season with Salt and Turmeric powder. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from pan, and set aside.
- 2. Using the same pan, add diced Onions, UFC Fun Chow
- 3. Add UFC RR Afritada, washed rice. Mix until rice is coated.
- 4. Add water. Cover for 10 minutes.
- 5. Top with Green Peas and Bell Pepper.
- 6. Top with Chicken. Cover for 5 minutes.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.