- 80 g pork belly, sliced into strips
- 2 Tbsp Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Hapi Fiesta Vegetable Oil
- 1 – 2 pcs small white onions, sliced/chopped
- 1 pc garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup Bagoong Alamang
- 2 pcs medium tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 350 g kalabasa, sliced
- 8 – 12 pcs (200 g) okra, sliced into 2-inch length slices
- 2 cups water
- 100 – 150 g ampalaya, sliced***
- 150 g sitaw
- 75 g talong
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Datu Puti Oyster Sauce
- Season Pork belly with Datu puti soy sauce. Place in a hot pan with vegetable oil. Render pork over
low heat for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Add white onions and garlic. Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add bagoong alamang and tomatoes. Allow to cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add kalabasa, okra and water. Cover and cook until kalabasa and okra are half cooked.
- Add ampalaya, sitaw, talong, and Datu Puti Oyster sauce. Cook to desired doneness.