Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
25minutes cooking time
- 1 kg chicken thigh and breast, cut into serving portions
- 1 can (227 g) pineapple chunks ,drained (reserve syrup)
- 1 pack (4 g)WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- 1 Tbsp JUFRAN Thai Fish Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger strips
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 1 pc laurel leaf
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pack (45 g) UFC Ready Recipe Gata Mix, dissolved in 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 2 Tbsp evap milk
- ¼ cup sliced leeks
- Golden Fiesta Corn/ Palm Oil
- 1 Marinate chicken in half of pineapple syrup, WOW Sarap Seasonings and Jufran Fish Sauce, overnight in the refrigerator. Brown chicken pieces in Golden Fiesta oil. Set aside.
- 2 Saute garlic, onion and ginger in 1 tablespoon of used Add chicken , pineapple chunks , UFC Pepper and laurel . Cover and simmer for 15 minutes .
- 3 Add bell pepper, UFC Gata Mix and remaining pineapple syrup . Simmer uncovered for 3-5 minutes, stirring continuously. Add leeks.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.