- 1 kg chicken thigh and breast, cut into serving portions
- 1 can (227 g) pineapple chunks ,drained (reserve syrup)
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- 1 Tbsp JUFRAN Thai Fish Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger strips
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 1 pc laurel leaf
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pack (45 g) UFC Ready Recipe Gata Mix, dissolved in 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 2 Tbsp evap milk
- ¼ cup sliced leeks
- Golden Fiesta Corn/ Palm Oil
- 1 Marinate chicken in half of pineapple syrup, WOW Sarap Seasonings and Jufran Fish Sauce, overnight in the refrigerator. Brown chicken pieces in Golden Fiesta oil. Set aside.
- 2 Saute garlic, onion and ginger in 1 tablespoon of used Add chicken , pineapple chunks , UFC Pepper and laurel . Cover and simmer for 15 minutes .
- 3 Add bell pepper, UFC Gata Mix and remaining pineapple syrup . Simmer uncovered for 3-5 minutes, stirring continuously. Add leeks.