Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 1 kg chicken thigh and breast, cut into serving portions
- 1 can (227 g) pineapple chunks, drained (reserve syrup)
- 1 pack (4 g) Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 Tbsp Jufran Fish Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger strips
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- 1 pc laurel leaf
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pack (45 g) UFC Ready Recipes Gata Mix, dissolved in 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 2 Tbsp evap milk
- ¼ cup sliced leeks
- Golden Fiesta Corn Oil
- 1 Marinate chicken in half of pineapple syrup, Wow Sarap Seasoning and Jufran Fish Sauce overnight in the refrigerator. Brown chicken pieces in Golden Fiesta Corn Oil. Set aside.
- 2 Sauté garlic, onion and ginger in 1 tbsp of used oil. Add chicken, pineapple, UFC Whole Pepper and laurel. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3 Add bell pepper, UFC Ready Recipes Gata Mix, evap milk and remaining pineapple syrup. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring continuously. Add leeks.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.