Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
60minutes preparation time
- 1 L Water
- 1 Tbsp UFC Iodized Salt
- 1 pack Spaghetti noodles, 400 grams
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- 1 Small red onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 kilo Ground pork
- 1/4 kilo Ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Silver Swan Soy Sauce
- 1/4 tsp UFC Ground black pepper
- 4 Hotdogs, regular size, sliced
- 1 pack UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, 200 grams
- 1 pack Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 cup Grated quick melt cheese
- 1 cup Grated quick melt cheese, for topping
- 1 Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain , and keep warm. Set aside.
- 2 Meanwhile, in a large work over medium heat, heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- 3 Add ground pork and beef spreading meats into a single later. Let underside brown before breaking meat apart. Continue browning until just cooked through. Using a spoon, remove excess oil from meat, leaving about 2 tbsp of oil. Season mixture with Silver Swan Soy Sauce and ground black pepper.
- 4 Add hotdogs and cook, stirring, until just heated through. Pour UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado and Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce, stirring to combine. Bring to a boil. Simmer until mixture is thickened.
- 5 Add grated cheese. Stir to melt and mix with meat mixture.
- 6 Toss cooked pasta with sauce. Top with additional grated cheese, and serve.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.