Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
Above 10persons serving
15minutes preparation time
47minutes cooking time
- 1 pack (400 g) spaghetti noodles , cooked per package directions
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Canola Oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ kg each ground pork and ground beef
- 1 Tbsp SILVER SWAN Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 4 pc regular size hotdogs,sliced
- 1 pack (200 g) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 1 pack (500 g) UFC Sweet Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1-½ cups grated quickmelt cheese
- 1. Heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Saute onion and garlic for 1 minute. Add meat. Saute until slightly brown. Discard excess oil, if desired.
- 2. Add Silver Swan Soy Sauce, UFC Pepper and hotdog. Cook for few minutes.
- 3. Add UFC Tomato Sauce and UFC Spaghetti Sauce. Stir. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Add ½ cup of grated cheese. Simmer until cheese is just melted.
- 4. Toss pasta with sauce. Top with remaining cheese.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.