Required cooking skill levelIntermediate
20minutes preparation time
55minutes cooking time
- ¼ kg pork kasim, cut into chunks
- ¼ kg chicken thigh and legs, cut up
- ¾ tsp UFC Iodized Salt (divided)
- 1/2 tsp UFC Ground Pepper (divided)
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Canola Oil
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup sliced chorizo de Bilbao
- 1 pack (200 g ) UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado
- 2 cups water
- 4 pc ripe saba banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp DATU PUTI Patis
- ½ cup cooked garbanzos
- 15 pc Baguio beans , sliced
- 100 g cabbage, sliced
- 1. Season pork and chicken with half of UFC Salt and UFC Pepper. Saute in Golden Fiesta Canola Oil until brown on all sides. Set aside.
- 2. In the same pan, saute garlic, onion and chorizo. Add pork, chicken, UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado and water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 3. Add DATU PUTI Patis, bananas, garbanzos , Baguio beans and remaining UFC Salt and Pepper. Simmer for another 8 minutes.
- 4. Add cabbage. Allow to simmer. Serve
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.