Required cooking skill level
10minutes preparation time
12minutes cooking time
- 300 g medium size shrimps, trimmed
- 3-4 cups rice washing or water
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 pc tomatoes, sliced
- 2 pc siling haba
- 1 small (150 g) radish, peeled and sliced
- 100 g sitaw, cut up
- 1 pack (4 g) WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- 1-2 Tbsp JUFRAN Thai Fish Sauce
- 1 pack (20 g) UFC Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix
- 1 bunch kangkong , cut up (3 cups)
- 1 Wash shrimps thoroughly.
- 2 Boil rice washing with onion, tomatoes ,sili, radish, WOW Sarap Seasonings, Jufran Fish Sauce and sitaw. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3 Add shrimps, UFC Sinigang Mix and kangkong . Allow to simmer.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.