Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- 300 g medium size shrimps, trimmed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 pc tomatoes, sliced
- 2 pc siling haba
- 1 small (150 g) radish, peeled and sliced
- 100 g sitaw, cut up
- 1 pack Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1-2 Tbsp Jufran Fish Sauce
- 1 pack UFC Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix
- 1 bunch kangkong, cut up (3 cups)
- 3-4 cups rice washing or water
- 1 Wash shrimps thoroughly.
- 2 Boil rice washing with onion, tomatoes ,sili, radish, WOW Sarap Seasoning, Jufran Fish Sauce and sitaw. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3 Add shrimps and UFC Sinigang Mix and kangkong . Allow to simmer.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.