Required cooking skill level
1hour preparation time
- 500 Grams Munggo Beans
- 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 3 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 to 2 Large Chorizo, sliced
- 1 pack Silver Swan Wow Sarap
- 2 Tbsp UFC Hot Sauce (more is better)
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Sili Leaves
- Chicharon to garnish
- 1. Soak 500 grams of Munggo Beans for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Heat 1 Tbsp cooking oil in a pan.
- 3. Saute Tomatoes and Onions.
- 4. Add Chorizo to cook.
- 5. Season with Silver Swan Wow Sarap.
- 6. Add 2 Tbsp UFC Hot Sauce.
- 7. Add soaked Munggo beans and 2 cups water
- 8. Allow to cook for 45 minutes or until Munggo beans are cooked.
- 9. Add Sili leaves.
- 10. Top with Chicharones
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.