Required cooking skill level
45minutes preparation time
- ½ kg fresh fish fillet, cut into cubes (or whole fish)
- ½ Tbsp Silver Swan Cane Vinegar
- ½ pack Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- 1 pouch (115 g) pineapple chunks, drained, reserve syrup
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 stalk leeks, sliced
- Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Golden Fiesta Big Crunch Breading Mix
- ½ tsp Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ¼ cup cold water
- ¾ cup UFC Banana Catsup
- ¼ cup Silver Swan Cane Vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 pack Wow Sarap All-in-One Seasoning Granules
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- ¼ cup cornstarch, dissolved in pineapple syrup
- 1-1/2 cups broth or water
- 1 Sprinkle fish with Silver Swan Cane Vinegar and Wow Sarap Seasoning. Set aside.
- 2 Beat egg. Add remaining ingredients for batter. Mix well. Add fish. Fry in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- 3 Combine sauce ingredients. Simmer while stirring until thicken. Add pineapple, bell pepper and leeks. Pour over fish.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.