Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
45minutes cooking time
- 1 kg chicken , cut into serving portions
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp ginger strips
- 1 pouch (180 mL) DATU PUTI Adobo Series Spicy Adobo Sauce
- 1 tsp UFC Whole Pepper
- ¼ tsp WOW Sarap All- in- One Seasoning Granules
- ½ cup UFC Whole Mushrooms
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 6 cloves garlic , fried to brown for topping (optional)
- 1. Marinate chicken in 2 tablespoons of Datu Puti Adobo Sauce for 30 minutes. Reserve remaining adobo sauce .
- 2. Saute garlic , onion and ginger in Golden Fiesta Oil . Add chicken. Saute for 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients . Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender .
- 3. Top with garlic.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.