Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
20minutes cooking time
- 3 pc tokwa/ tofu, fried
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 pc star anise
- 1-1/2 cups water
- ½ tsp UFC Whole Pepper, cracked
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch , dissolved in 2 Tbsp water
- 4 pc eggs, hard- boiled
- 1 Tbsp sliced green onions
- ¼ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1. In a pan, combine garlic, onion ,star anise, UFC Pepper, water, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, Datu Puti Oyster Sauce and Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add corsntach and simmer until thicken. Add tokwa and eggs. Allow to simmer . Top with green onions and extra fried garlic if desired. .
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.