- ½ cup Hapi Fiesta Vegetable Oil (for sautéing and frying)
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 2 pc tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup canned pork giniling
- 1 pack (20 g pack) UFC Fun Chow Meaty / Seafood Yang Chow
- Talong. Boil or steam talong until just tender. Drain. Slit open halfway along the body of the talong. Do not peel. Sprinkle with half pack of UFC Fun Chow. Set aside.
- Meat mixture. Sauté onion, tomatoes and giniling. Add 1 pack UFC Fun Chow. Remove from heat.
- Evenly spread meat mixture on talong. Set aside.
- Egg mixture. Beat eggs, then stir in flour. Pour over talong.
- Frying. Fry talong while spreading some of the egg mixture on top of the talong. Scoop oil to pour on top of talong to set.
- Cook until brown, then flip to cook other side. Serve.