- ½ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 1 p¼ kg ground pork
- 2 Tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 2-1/2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 4 pc eggplant , grilled or boiled (use with peel)
- 2 pc eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp each UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper
- ¼ cup UFC Banana Catsup (dip)
- 1. Saute garlic , onion and pork for 5 minutes. Add bell pepper , DAtu Puti Oyster Sauce , UFC Pepper and UFC Salt. Cook for 5 more minutes. Set aside.
- 2. Combine eggs and flour. Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper . Add to meat mixture . Set aside.
- 3. Cut open the eggplant lengthwise to form a “pocket”. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil in pan .
- 4. Put eggplant with opening side up. Scoop about ¼ cup of meat mixture into Cook until mixture has set. Flip to brown the top. Drain. Serve with UFC Banana Catsup.