Required cooking skill level
30minutes preparation time
40minutes cooking time
- ½ cup GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc small onion, chopped
- 1 p¼ kg ground pork
- 2 Tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 2-1/2 Tbsp DATU PUTI Oyster Sauce
- ¼ tsp UFC Iodized Salt
- ¼ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 4 pc eggplant , grilled or boiled (use with peel)
- 2 pc eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp each UFC Iodized Salt and UFC Ground Pepper
- ¼ cup UFC Banana Catsup (dip)
- 1. Saute garlic , onion and pork for 5 minutes. Add bell pepper , DAtu Puti Oyster Sauce , UFC Pepper and UFC Salt. Cook for 5 more minutes. Set aside.
- 2. Combine eggs and flour. Season with UFC Salt and UFC Pepper . Add to meat mixture . Set aside.
- 3. Cut open the eggplant lengthwise to form a “pocket”. Heat Golden Fiesta Oil in pan .
- 4. Put eggplant with opening side up. Scoop about ¼ cup of meat mixture into Cook until mixture has set. Flip to brown the top. Drain. Serve with UFC Banana Catsup.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.