Required cooking skill level
2hours preparation time
- 1 kilo Beef tadyang, cut into 4-inch lengths
- 1 cup Carrots, sliced with skin
- 2 cups Celery stalk and leaves, cut into strips
- 1 cup White onions, cut in half with skin
- 1 tbsp Whole black peppercorn
- 3 pieces Bay leaf
- 3 tbsp Fine salt
- 6 cups Water
- 2 tbsp UFC Beef Broth
- 4 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- ¼ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 head Garlic, sliced and fried
- ½ cup Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa, for dipping sauce
- 1 Combine beef tadyang with carrots, celery, white onions, whole black peppercorn, bay leaf, fine salt, water and UFC Beef Broth in a pressure cooker. Cook for 1 hour until tender.
- 2 Remove beef from the liquid, and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- 3 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a deep-frying pan.
- 4 Dredge beef tadyang in flour, then deep-fry until crisp, about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on size.
- 5 Top with fried garlic and serve with Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.