- 1 kilo Beef tadyang, cut into 4-inch lengths
- 1 cup Carrots, sliced with skin
- 2 cups Celery stalk and leaves, cut into strips
- 1 cup White onions, cut in half with skin
- 1 tbsp Whole black peppercorn
- 3 pieces Bay leaf
- 3 tbsp Fine salt
- 6 cups Water
- 2 tbsp UFC Beef Broth
- 4 cups Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- ¼ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 head Garlic, sliced and fried
- ½ cup Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa, for dipping sauce
- 1 Combine beef tadyang with carrots, celery, white onions, whole black peppercorn, bay leaf, fine salt, water and UFC Beef Broth in a pressure cooker. Cook for 1 hour until tender.
- 2 Remove beef from the liquid, and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- 3 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a deep-frying pan.
- 4 Dredge beef tadyang in flour, then deep-fry until crisp, about 5 to 10 minutes, depending on size.
- 5 Top with fried garlic and serve with Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa