Required cooking skill level
160minutes preparation time
- 2 Tbps Golden Fiesta Palm Oil
- 3 Tbps Garlic, minced
- 1 Kilo Pork pata cut into serving pieces
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 Tbps Datu Puti Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Datu Puti Vinegar
- 1 cup Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa
- 2 pcs Bay leaf
- 5 cups Water
- 1 Heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil in a deep casserole. Sauté garlic.
- 2 Add pork and brown on all sides. Cook until juices run clear.
- 3 Add ground black pepper, Datu Puti Soy Sauce, Datu Puti Vinegar, Mang Tomas All-Around Sarsa, bay leaf and water. Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for about 1 ½ hours until pork is tender.
- 4 Serve hot.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.