Required cooking skill level
15minutes preparation time
120minutes cooking time
- 2 Tbsp GOLDEN FIESTA Palm Oil
- 1 whole garlic, crushed
- 1 kg pork pata, cut into portions
- ½ tsp UFC Ground Pepper
- 1 Tbsp DATU PUTI Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup DATU PUTI Vinegar
- 1 cup MANG TOMAS All-Around Sarsa
- 2 pc bay leaves
- 4-5 cups water
- 1. Saute garlic in Golden Fiesta Oil. Add pork. Saute until brown on all sides.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer for 1-1/2 hour or until tender.
MOST POPULAR RECIPES
CHECK OUT OTHER BRANDS
Datu Puti Vinegar soon became synonymous to quality and superior, delicious sourness.
Has a balanced salty-sweet taste that enhances the flavors of your favorite Filipino dishes.
Mang Tomas All –Around Sarsa
Mang Tomas has evolved over the years, as a condiment enjoyed by many Filipinos.
UFC became an instant hit to the Filipino consumers and has since become a staple in every Filipino home.
Its superior flavor makes it perfect as a cook-in-sauce because it adds a rich taste to your classic Filipino tomato-based favorites.
Golden Fiesta launched Canola, Corn and Soya to further expand its presence in the cooking oil category.
With tamarind, kamias, dalandan and mangosteen as its starting line up of flavors.